Who's this then?

My photo
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
The occasional blog of an Anglican priest in rural Essex

Sunday 18 January 2009

Don't let it get away




As I am rather weary of bad news, I have begun reflecting upon blessings instead of woes. Found two photos this weekend that brought home to me again the beauty of the universe and its infinite variety.


Since I have a 9 year old son who thinks Dawkins is the best thing since sliced bread (and he likes sliced bread a lot), God as Creator has a low profile in our house.




This kind of thing helps though. That's a piglet squid on the left and a moon of Saturn on the right.
And rather nicely, It IS a beautiful day today

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the Friends' Meeting House, so please remember 1 John 4, verse 11 when commenting!
Anonymous commenters need to be prepared to face rejection, so please consider leaving your name, thank you.