Who's this then?

My photo
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
The occasional blog of an Anglican priest in rural Essex

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline

I started to watch this film late last night; couldn't stay awake but wish I'd recorded it. Idiocracy is a bit like Wall-E except with people not robots - it also has mountains of rubbish and green plants in the denoument. If I'd watched the whole thing I might have been better prepared for "Let us be human" week 2, which was very stimulating stuff. Thanks Sam!

Actually, check out these REM lyrics from 1985 and feel that shiver down your spine (unless they've been reading the same stuff ...)

1 comment:

This is the Friends' Meeting House, so please remember 1 John 4, verse 11 when commenting!
Anonymous commenters need to be prepared to face rejection, so please consider leaving your name, thank you.