Who's this then?

My photo
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
The occasional blog of an Anglican priest in rural Essex

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Keep right on to the end


This is a poster that was prepared for publication in the event of a national catastrophe at the dawn of WWII.
I've seen it before from a Sunday newspaper, and my parents, who are both 1930's born, have it on the wall in their kitchen.
The BBC thinks this is a good slogan for handling the credit crunch, but I like it as a motto for weeks like this one when I have an almost inconceivable amount of work to do and very little time to fit it in!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would have been a good slogan for Essex and London in the snow this week. If this generation can't cope with a few inches of snow, how would it cope in a war? Pray God that we won't find out.

    ReplyDelete

This is the Friends' Meeting House, so please remember 1 John 4, verse 11 when commenting!
Anonymous commenters need to be prepared to face rejection, so please consider leaving your name, thank you.