Who's this then?

My photo
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
The occasional blog of an Anglican priest in rural Essex

Saturday 21 March 2009

... I'll never be the same (Tim Hughes)

Happy day today

several reasons
1. Sunshine yaay (I think I may be slightly S.A.D)
2. Pulse team training this morning. A more inspirational pair of people you'll struggle to find. They are coming to do our Pentecost Holiday Club (aka Smash Club) and will seriously rock the place.
3. Fulham 2 Manu U (on self destruct mode) 0. Just makes life more interesting.
4. Tagged by Peter Kirk; trouble is I don't have 10 people who have commented so I may have to break the chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the Friends' Meeting House, so please remember 1 John 4, verse 11 when commenting!
Anonymous commenters need to be prepared to face rejection, so please consider leaving your name, thank you.