Who's this then?

My photo
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
The occasional blog of an Anglican priest in rural Essex

Sunday 15 March 2009

what you get is no tomorrow

Following the good feedback from the last time I did this I am encouraged to try another cross post to my sermon blog (whose days are numbered following an offer I have had to set up a site with facilities for mp3 uploading yaay!)

This is a sermon about Jade Goody and our society's lust for fame. It turns out btw that the bloke who has just re-opened our village shop went to the wedding. and the woman priest who took part in Jade's baptism was our college librarian back in the 90's! Talk about degrees of separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the Friends' Meeting House, so please remember 1 John 4, verse 11 when commenting!
Anonymous commenters need to be prepared to face rejection, so please consider leaving your name, thank you.